Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day sixty

The beautiful weather gave me spring fever so I started thinking again about my garden and how my front yard really needs improved curb appeal. I spent my creative time sketching out some rudimentary patterns which help determine a layout. They are not even enough to scan and post, but I will work more on it tomorrow and post whatever I come up with. See my mind is still always working creatively even if I'm not focused on bugs.


Obviously this project has morphed a bit. If you like the idea of a 365 day project, I do have another one that I've been doing concurrently. Its at hipstafifteen.blogspot.com if you're interested. Its not as fun for the viewer/reader as creepy crawlies I know, but I believe it will actually make it to day 366 :)

Reinette

No comments:

Post a Comment