Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cricket Squared

So this is the verdict... I am going to return to blogging but I'm gonna tinker with the title and mission. I'm thinking of calling it Cricket Squared - less constraints for a bit so that I can post during these times that a specific project is difficult to pursue. I'm such a square, I can't help but follow the rules so if I haven't created a bug-a-day or a hipstamatic print to post I won't post. With new 'rules' I can keep up momentum and then insert a project or subject when I can devote time and attention to one. Essentially this will be a public journal until inspiration strikes and time allows for something more noteworthy to blog about.

Here is one of about a thousand pictures I took on our recent vacation. Not only do I love the subject, I like the contrast of the black shadows and white surf... I've taken better but this one just makes me smile. :)


Shot with my Hipstamatic for iPhone
Lens: Helga Viking
Film: BlacKeys B+W
Flash: Off

No comments:

Post a Comment